Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life is Grand!!!

Thanks to Leslie for tagging me for Life is Grand!

Per the rules,I have to list 5 reasons why Life is Grand and pass this on to 5 friends!

1. My family!
Begins with my Wonderful Grandma, My Fantastic Parents, My Darling Husband, and my 4 Spectacular Children!
2. That we have a roof over our heads in a safe neighborhood, that we have food in our bellies and in our cupboards, we have clean and available water and that we have medical care if we need it.
3. That I am able to go back to school. I loved my previous job... but my new career path just "feels" right for me. Not only that, but, Hopefully it will instill the value of education to my kids and I hope that I can provide for them everything they need to become successful adults.
4. Friends. I only have a few friends in real life that I am close with...but many friends to chat with and vent with and learn from while online.
5. Travel. I am very blessed that I have been able to travel extensively. I love seeing new places and learning new things. I love experiencing new cultures, new food, and new sites.
My Tags:
3. Nora
4. Ana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is GRAND LESLIE OHHH i mean Denise!!! LOL

hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

We are all so incredibly blessed.