Friday, November 28, 2008

Fav Foto Friday Holiday Edition (11.28)

It is the Friday after Thanksgiving!!!!!!

My mom, E, K, and I were all up at 4am this morning to head out to the stores!!!!
Ok...well.... it was just supposed to be my mom and I...but... E and K were up and would NOT go back to sleep... so they got to go also!
They were great!!!! (amazing what they will do for a bag of cookies!) and... I got some great deals!
But... here are some pics of our Thanksgiving Day!
7 things that I am most thankful for....
MY FAMILY!!!!
Here are my kiddo's enjoying playing in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!!


Little Lady laughing in her first BIG snow!

F debating on joining in on the fun!
K with his super huge snowball!

E making a snow angel!
Grandma with the posing E
My DH and my Dad bonding on the motorcycle!
For more Favorite Foto Thankful Friday Pictures click Here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are out having some fun in the snow! YUck i hate snow BUT the kids here sure love it!!!!!!!

Hugs,leslie

Robyn said...

How fun!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Aileen said...

Looks like a lot of fun in those pictures! Your kids are priceless!

Vanessa said...

Can I come play too??? I would give almost anything to see that much snow, but I am determined it's going to happen this year!!

Tina said...

The snow looks like tons of fun. The kiddos are beautiful, handsome....whichever they are simply stinkin cute!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

the kids look like they are having fun in the snow! They are all so cute! I can't stand the snow!!

Mama Bear said...

What a fun time! I can't say that I'm very envious of the snow!!! LOL

Daphne said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

Kathy said...

Looks like a lot of fun in the snow. I am really happy not to have any snow...yet!