Friday, December 5, 2008

Fav Foto Friday! (12.5)

It's Friday!!!!
Time for a random Favorite Foto Friday!!!!!!!!!
To see more Favorite Fotos go here!

The boys with our dog Bucky!

K goofin off after dinner
F smiling after dessert!
E... just being himself!
and... here is our Little Lady...
Starring in:
Anatomy of a tantrum!

No!
You cant say NO to me!!!!!

I can NOT believe you have said NO to me!
I will just throw myself down....
Oh... were you taking pictures of me????
I dont think our boys really went through the terrible two's... three's different perspective....
But... it does seem as our Little Lady is going through her terrible two's 6 months early....












4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I love it when they throw themselves on the floor and then look to see if you are going to react. Liliana is really becoming a master at it. Those boys of yours are so dang cute and even through all her tears L is precious.

Anonymous said...

HEy that girl is princess and they dont like to hear no!!! ask my princessa Abby!!! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Your little L seems to have some 'tude! LOVE it!!!! She looks so full of personality!

The boys are of course adorable!

Daphne said...

Very cute pics!