Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missed it....

My blogversary that is!

I got to thinking about what I was doing last year....thought i'd go back in time...and realize I started this blog on July 29th of last year!

Wow.... I was just getting ready to take the LSAT...now, I'm getting ready to START law school!
I had three kids.... now I have four!
I had a cantankerous husband...now... ok...that hasnt changed....

It's been a year that defiantly had it's ups and downs....

Hopefully I will make it another year of blogging!
I enjoy having a place to put my thoughts and such...and also to show off my kids! I know as they get older, there will be even more to brag about...and more to laugh about! Just hope that my classes still allow for me to write a little...and to at least do FFF.... although dh may be taking the pics for me! I know that I enjoy reading and commenting on the various blogs that I read and I would like to keep up on those also.

Well.... I'm still sick... been sleeping all day... gotta get in and see the dr tomorrow.... hopefully I will feel better by the weekend... I still havnt done my homework.... yes... I am already slacking off.....

No comments: