Friday, March 20, 2009

Fav Foto Friday (3.20.09)

Today is Friday!!!!!

Time for Favorite Foto Friday!!!!!

Since we just had their pictures done... thought I would show off one of our birthday boys!

F's birthday was at the end of February and he just turned 3!!!!
(all of our boys are three...for another week)

F did GREAT at his photo shoot...and I think we got some cute pics without tears!

So glad picture taking is gettin a touch easier!

Now.... if everything was getting easier.... they dont call them the terrible three's for nothing! ;)






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute and those are GREAT pics!!!!

hugs,leslie

Tina said...

So cute. Love all hhis poses!

Rebekah said...

He is so handsome ... what a beautiful little boy you have!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful SPRING weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Valerie said...

Wow! His pics turned out great. I'm jealous! Ava doesn't even smile for her pics. I agree with you on the terrible three's!

Melinda said...

He couldn't be any cuter! Great pictures!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

Oh.....gives me hope that one day our pics will be that nice!!!!

nora said...

I haven't had Julia's pics for her 3 year old birthday yet - I think we can agree that 4 is not too young to arrange marraiges or at least prom dates, right?

veggiemom said...

I love that sweet smile!!!