These are the blog award “rules.”
1. Thank the person who awarded me the award, and link that person’s blog on my blog.
2. Identify seven things about myself.
3. Award seven bloggers with the “Kreativ Blogger Award,” post links to their blogs, and leave a comment on each of their blogs, to let them know of the honor. I don’t really know what a ”Kreativ blogger” is, so you can just give it to whoever you like!
So here are 7 random things about myself…
1. I now have a shaved head.
Before Law School I had about 14.5 inches of hair cut off my head. My hair was pretty short then...but... it became obviously that it was NOT short enough for my taste! I was havin to style it and things like that... and after a couple of weeks it would look sloppy... so... I did what I love to do and I went and had it all shaved off! I love my head shaved!
2. I still dont know what I want to do when I grow up.
Yes... I am currently in Law School.... but.... well... I'm just so confused! Ideally I'd like a job that allowed me to live in different countries.... preferably Central/South America.... but I'd also like to live/work in Zimbabwe also... maybe Kenya too... I'd like to travel the world....
Plus... where we currently live... well... our economy is S-H-O-T! So... if we wanted to stay around here.. I'm not sure I could even gain employment... I have tried to get NO PAY jobs...and yea... apparently I'm not what they want in an intern....even in fields I thought I had experience in...so... I'm beginning to believe that this JD that I will get... Is gonna kinda be like my BA... It's just another expensive piece of paper.... and no... it probably wont hang on the wall... none of my degrees are on the wall... My apprenticeship approval... now THAT is on the wall!
So... anyways... I've been looking at my options.... and... I've kinda been considering medical school.... yea... crazy... I know... but... why not???? it also would give me some absolute mad skills that could put me into some ngo's to work around the world.... so... gonna give it some more consideration.... As of January... I'm gonna be 1/2 a lawyer... so I have some time to figure it out....
3. I want more kids!
Yes... I have 4... but... I'd like 6-10.... or ... well.... depends on my above situation!!! *laughs*
Really though... I've always wanted to be this "matriarch" of sorts... I love having a large family! I would love to have more kids... just no more babies please!
I'd also like to have waves of kids... like when my olderkids are in highschool... having young ones in the house... Really... I just love the idea... and really... after 2, there really isnt that much more difficult! *laughs* just more laundry and food! ;)
4. I have way too many hobbies!
I love to scrapbook, sew, embroider, cook, shoot (guns and bows), hunt, scuba dive, fish, etc....
Now... how many of those things do you think I can actually fit into my schedule and that fit my disability now??? Not many!!!!! The ones I can do happen is sporadic times...except for the cooking... I try to cook as much as possible... fact is though, I'm not even home 2 nights a week with school...and some nights I'm just too physically tired to do so...but I try!
5. I have an extensive background in sports.
Played soccer for 14 years... Goalie!
Played baseball/fast pitch softball for 14 years... Catcher!
Did Choi Kwan Do for 9 years... 1st degree Black Belt and was Student of the Year!
Also played volleyball, did marching band (yes... it is athletic.... ask the people who weren't in shape how it feels to march for 8 hours a day!), rode bmx bikes, and just loved to be active!
6. I followed my dad into his line of work.
My dad is a retired Millwright.... He got me into the plant 3 years out of high school... I left music school because I didnt think I could make a living at it... so I decided to get a job I could stand to live a more comfortable life... a few months in, I got to take the apprenticeship test... I passed... and after only spending a year on production, I went on a Millwright apprenticeship... I worked with my dad for a couple of months... then he retired... I went on to date another Millwright... and yea... now, I'm also married to a retired Millwright... currently there are 3 Millwrights in this house... scary thought....
(For those of you who dont know what a Millwright is click here!)
7. I just really love my family!
My husband, my kids, my parents.... friends who are like extended family... It's great!
So... My 7 pics....
1. Gardinia - She has a beautiful daughter... and they are sooo crafty!!!!!!
2. Kathy - She has just gotten back into the blogging habit and I am soo thrilled!!!
3. Alicia - An adult Adoptee, born in Columbia who has returned to live there for a while. Very interesting to read about her experiences.
4. Ana - A single momma of a cute little boy! Love hearing about their adventures!
5. Donna - she and I met in Guatemala while picking up our oldest sons... we live in the same darn state...but havnt seen each other since!!!! Hopefully this tag will get her back to her blog! Since I miss hearing bout her and the boys!
6. Lynda - 5 kids... has a home business... and has a great blog!!!
7. Rhonda - Her blog is private... but still.. I love reading it! So.. hopefully she still takes the tag and runs with it! I'm sure she has quite the readership anyways!