Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The croup is CRAP!

Yea....ever heard of Croup??

I hadnt either...but then again there are alot of things I didnt know about until I became a parent.

2 of my boys have the croup. Basically...they cough...and cough...and cough...and cough.
Oh...and then they throw up because they have coughed so much. Then they return to coughing.

This is the first day in 6 days that they have been able to sleep without me. NOw...it does give me a great feeling to know that the boys want me to be near them...but it kinda dims the warm moment when they cough continuously in your face while you are trying to sleep.

I do feel sorry for the little buggers... it isnt their fault that they are so sick. They also dont understand yet that they will get better...they just sit there coughing and crying. It can wear ya down after awhile. But, at least K man is beginning to feel better....so that is good...and they are sleeping on their own...and that is GREAT!!!!!

Maybe now I can get down to the business of writing my damm personal statement for my law school apps.... yea...that is what I need to do!!! Actually...it should have already been done...but I'm a slacker. That is S-L-A-C-K-E-R. I seem to write much better under pressure...but not self inflicted pressure. So, I'm going to have to come up with a strategy on how to get some "pressure" to do this...way before the actuall date. People like me truly need to get their applications in early. I dont have the most attractive application as it is....so I dont need to get it to them after they have had thousands of more attractive ones... I might look better the earlier they see my application. At least that is what I keep telling myself.
I had thought about just using an online profile for my statement...but then again I would actually like to go to law school...and not just waste the 80-100$$$ that it cost to apply to these schools. If it were free....hmmm...maybe.

No comments: