Friday, May 29, 2009

Fav Foto Friday (5.29.07)

Today is Friday and it it time for Favorite Foto Friday!!!!

Today's theme is memories!

I know in our house, a lot of memories are made around the dinner table!

One of our favorite meals is Spaghetti!

Due to tomato sauce, we have a special "kids only" dress code on Spaghetti nights which makes it extra fun!

Here are the kiddo's enjoying their meals!


F with his smile and sauce face!



K showing off his muscles!

E showing off his noodle!

Proof that the Little Lady enjoys her Spaghetti!

For more fav foto's click here!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMM O i wish i could take my top off and eat my dinner!!! I think the older kids would need therapy! lol

Kim & Dave said...

Love how none of them have on their shirts! That's how our "littles" eat spaghetti around here, too!

Mama Bear said...

Oh so precious. Love that "no shirt" night with sketti (as my girls call it)!! Happy weekend, Rhonda

Vanessa said...

Now that's too cute!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

OH, I love your kids only spaghetti code! The pictures are awesome and funny!

veggiemom said...

Super cute!!! We have a similar dress code for many meals. :-)

Laurie said...

That is too cute! I think you are right on with the kiddo attire for spaghetti! :)