Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Update

Well... As I type I am in our large blue van with the kids and my parents headed north to their house for a little bit of a vacay!
F had a minor surgery on Monday morning... He did super great and it hasn't slowed him down a bit. When he woke up in recovery, all the other kids were very unhappy... Our little guy was watchin Dora, asking for popsicles, and wanting to go home. It was amazing! Once home, he didn't slow down either... I'm glad he isn't in a lot of pain! We go back to the doc in a couple of weeks to make sure everything is healing up well.
As for E and his busted up mouth, he has had a rougher go of it. He has had a difficult time eating... And hasn't shown much interest in drinking. I'm so glad that grandma is here to coax him to drink...cuz he doesn't want to do it for me. He is healing up though and he is beginning to eat more and more... So I'm sure in the next few days things will be better for him.
Well... Hopefully the weather holds out for us this weekend... The boys have been begging us to take them fishing... I havnt been for a while and I am looking forward to it.
I also hope to have some pictures.... This weekend my quest is to work on their digital lifebooks... I am just glad to not have homework! Next week... Not the same story as I begin school on tuesday.... And baby K has his. Tonsils out on Wednesday... But, foer this weekend... Gonna try to relax and have fun!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful get away!

veggiemom said...

Not sure how you manage to keep up with it all. Hope you guys have a great weekend before it all starts again.

Mama Bear said...

Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing time. You deserve it :-)

Guatemalan Genes said...

Fishing! Fun!. Glad the kids are doing well.

Our Family of 5 said...

Sounds like fun! Have a good time away!