Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meeting Lady L!!!!!

Best part of my day today was BOOKING TICKETS TO MEET LADY L!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got to indulge in a little retail therapy!!!

I bought 9 new outfits for the little lady!!!!

I do hate shopping for her though....gawd I was such on pink overload... YUCK!

I think I did pretty well though... kept it under $70 for 9 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, and a dvd for the boys!

So need to go back there and buy some pj's for the boys... they are growing sooo quick!

but...did I mention that I am GOING TO GUATEMALA CITY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

I am.... A little excited!!!!!!!!!

Ok...I am a little nervous... but VERY excited!!!!

Hold on Lady L!!!! Momma and Daddy are coming down to meet ya!!!!!

2 comments:

Candy said...

WOOO HOOO GC don't you just love it there is no rush like them handing over you baby to you. Are you all going? Hugs

One Busy Momma said...

No, I wish we could all go...but we could get free seats for all...so baby K is going with us!
At least I will have someone to swim with as the little one is napping!