Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where O Where Did That Week Go???

Ok....so... I have had a whole week to get the laundry done, get packed, and make my baby girl a blanket.

Uh...well...uh... I'm almost packed! Yea... 10:30 at night and our laundry room is alive and well! Clothes are piled high in the laundry room and the blanket materials are still sitting on my dresser in my bedroom....far, far away from the sewing machine in which it will need to be on in order to be done. I wanted to do it tonight...but... I guess I cant figure out how to type and sew at the same time. Gosh...can you imagine how much money I could make if I could figure THAT out??? Now That is something that could be usefull!!!!!

I think our boys are all over their sickies now.... hopefully dh and I are done with them too! There is nothing worse than having to travel while sick....

I cant wait to post an update from Guatemala City!!!!!

Oh my... we are so in trouble. We got new pics of our little lady...and she is SUCH a doll.
Half of the suitcase is full of clothes.... she is going to be a beautiful model!
Getting excited now!!!! Will NOT be able to sleep AT ALL tommorrow night!!!!!!!!
I just hope she sleeps.... nothing worse than baby that wont sleep. She is young enough that we are going to have to wake up to feed her in the middle of the night....that may not settle well with K-man...but we didnt want to get a suite this time. So, he will just have to learn to sleep through it...or not sleep when she is not sleeping! Hopefully though we can wear him out enough in the swimming pool and at McD's so that he does sleep through the night!

Gotta get on those blankets!!!!

1 comment:

veggiemom said...

Ooh - I have goose bumps thinking about your trip! Have a great time!
Kerri and Ruby