Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tomorrow is a BIG Night!!!!


Tomorrow is the Green Bay v. Dallas game!!!!


Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!


Hmmmm..... Go Pack Go!!!!!!!


I really feel this might be the year... seriously! The only thing that would make me happier than having Lady L home in Jan is to see my boys in the Super Bowl!!!!!


I was at UWSP when the Pack won in 97. Talk about a P-A-R-T-Y! Oh my! I do remember some of it!


I am seriously trying to get our house decorated. I'm running into roadblock after roadblock. Mr. Grumpy (aka gh-Grumpy husband) doesnt seem to be in the Christmas spirit. The boys love seeing the lights this year. Everytime we pass a house with lights, they clap and talk about it. I cant believe that gh isnt wanting the boys to talk about OUR house! Dang...even I didnt like to decorate when we didnt have kids... I didnt even do the tree thing... but with the boys... comeon!!!! That is why we SHOULD decorate! I straighted out 6 strings of lights today... he is going to put them up... or else! I'm thinking the tree might make its appearance tomorrow.... I need to get him out of the house for a while... as long as he is home before KICKOFF!!!!!!!


Go Pack Go!!! Go Pack Go!!! Go Pack Go!!!

No comments: