Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 11th Month!!!!

Today is our little lady's 11th month!!!!!!!

We are so blessed to be able to spend this time with her while she is still an infant!
I still cant believe she is home sometimes! I just sit and watch her sleep and cannot imagine life without her. Hard to believe she has only been with us for over a month.....

Her hair is really growing! She also now has 3 teeth! 2 almost completely out on the bottom, 1 is popping out on top! I'm sure another one is on its way up top! She continues to babble and babble! She is also such a little mover! I cant believe how quick she moves!!!!! I dont think it will be long till she is walking!

Well.... with a month now till her birthday.... I need to start getting things together!!! I'll have her birthday...and less than a month later, K's 3rd birthday! Then of course, Law School!

Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!!!!!!!!

But loving every moment!

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

Happy 11 months, sweet girl!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Month to your baby girl!