Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Tee-Ball Practice!

Today began our journey into the sporting world.

I'm not sure if any of us enjoyed it...

I know when I was younger I LOVED sports!!!!
I began baseball and soccer when I was 4... I played through high school...
If my back wasnt ruined I would still be playing...
I was playing until I got hurt...

My kids...
Well...
Uh...
I'm not sure they want to play baseball...
They didnt want to keep their mits on...
They didnt want to have to run bases...
They didnt want to have to swing the bat...
Kinda all the requirements of playing baseball...
But...Monday is their first game...
We will see if day 2 brings us happier kids!

Of course, I did take pics...
E and K didnt want to have to move for the ball...

K kinda trapped the ball...

then throwing to first...

E waiting for the ball...

and throwing to first...

K at bat... and yes.. it was coach pitch...and he hit!

E at bat!

Look at that form...
The swing after this, E also hit!
He hit his dad right in the head!!!

E running...
and this is why he runs into things...
He is running to third while watching something else...

The Little Lady making dirt angels on the field...
She was more interested in playing than the boys were!

Sorry no pics of F today...
It was NOT a good picture day for him...
He is upset he doesnt get to play...
Our church league requires Kindergarten and up...
Maybe he will have a fire in him for next year though!

Monday has to be bettter!!!

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

they look like "Naturals" at the sport!! you'll be busy this summer!