Sunday, November 6, 2011

GWL!

On Friday, I arrived at the boys' school and picked them up at 11am.
We then drove south...to a fake meeting.
We had lunch and "headed home".

Actually... I had the van packed up.
We were going to spend the weekend at Great Wolf Lodge!!!
This weekend was the North East Ohio Guatemalan Adoptive Family Group's get together at the Great Wolf Lodge!

I've known about this for a few months now...but there is NO WAY I was going to tell the kids!
Once my kids get ahold of something, they cannot let it go!


The kiddo's goofing around!!!

The Little Lady had refused to go down the water slides!
Until... I promised her a pink Wolf toy.
Then I couldnt get her off the water slides!

"Mama, slides are so much fun!!!"

Not only does K love to swim... He L-O-V-E-S the arcade!!!

E also LOVES the arcade!
Playing the always-fun Wack-A-Mole!

E did great on this!
He also LOVES the water slides!

F also loves the water slides!!

Brotherly and Sisterly Love...
When they arent beating each other up!

No comments: