Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sick Boy?

Yesterday, K stayed home from school due to a very bad cough.
Turns out he has a double ear infection and a sinus infection.
Dr gave him some antibiotics, I gave him some cough meds, and some motrin and he seemed well enough last night to go to Sparks.

This morning, we all woke up to get ready for school.
K pitched a fit.
Said he didnt feel good. He was sick. He wanted to stay home.
Of course he is screaming this at me and running around the house while he runs away from me so I dont make him get dressed.

Sure kid.
You are sick.

I get him to go to school.
Force him out of the car.
Drop off the Little Lady and go to Kmart to look around a bit then to the gym.
Nope.
Phone ringing.
School calling.
K is sick and I need to come get him.
I tell the woman that yes he has infections, he is not contagious, he was running around last night and this morning and that I want him to stay in class.
She said that is not possible.
He is too sick to stay in school
Yes.
This is my poor, sick, little boy who just couldnt stay in class.
I could SCREAM!!!!!

I get why the school wouldnt want a sick child in school.
Trust me!
If he was really sick, I would not have sent him!
No fever, not contagious, etc.
Why???

They had better let him stay tomorrow!!!!
If not, I will be livid!!!

See that one in the middle.
He is the one that is NOT too sick for school this week!

No comments: