Sunday, November 27, 2011

home


We are home.

It was a very long drive home as there was an accident on the express way and I had to take back roads around and then get back to the xway.

I miss my parents.
My kids miss my parents.
I was actually thinking about moving south.
I dont know if I would be able to do that.
Or if I truly want to.
Ok, well I do...but, how would I handle being that far away from my parents?
How would I feel taking my kids away from their grandparents?

It is true that I am unemployed.
I have not been able to find a job for the past year.
There are jobs in other states.

Oh what fun it is to be an adult.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your Blog! Love the outlay and the excting adventure your on each day wth the Kids
they are Super cute ~ I know each day is a blast. You are blessed and I say Rock on!
Thanks for adopting and carring on the best journey ever!