Monday, March 10, 2008

Brave Little Guy



Well here are the pics of my little, big, man's stitches!!!!

It seemed as he didnt miss a beat...but it must have hit him after he went to sleep.
He woke up kinda crying and a little disturbed...but he slept with me, and seemed fine after that.

We took the band-aids off this morning and I got my first look at all 10 of his stitches!!!
He keeps playing with them...and then telling us it hurts... hmmm...hopefully he will get the correlation pretty soon. It probably didnt help that one of his brothers headbutted him and opened him up just a touch.

I'm sure he will heal just fine.... we will start some mederma soon as he heals up a little better... dont want to ruin his beautiful face!!!

1 comment:

veggiemom said...

What a cutie - stitches and all!
Kerri and Ruby