Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lazy Sunday


We missed church today due to sickness... we actually stayed in all day today also.
I cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and I tried to tackle the huge amount of laundry that I had to wash, dry, fold, and put away.
It actually felt like a weekend.
I even got to get online this afternoon....while us adults had our timeout (kids were supposed to nap)
I also got to play our wii for the first time.
Havnt gotten to play my madden game yet...but I tried all the sports games... and btw.. I rawked the boxing game! *laughs* I better have some boxing skills after all the choi kwan do training I had when I was younger!
Cant wait though to get another controller...that way dh and I can play each other...and not have to share a remote! Also waiting for my wii fit... that should be fun also.
Also want to get rock band... yes... sad.. I know....but kinda fun too!

Hopefully all our kids are getting over their sickness...
no one is currently sleeping with me right now... and that is the first time in a few days... so I really hope they are on the mend.
We are supposed to go to rat in the hat later in the week...wouldnt want them to miss out on all the fun.

2 comments:

nora said...

Did you actually post every day in December? You are aamzing! Hope you guys are feeling better so soon! Merry Christmas!

Mama Bear said...

glad you are enjoying the Wii!!!! Hubby got one for us and the girls too but so far, no time to play!