Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thankfulness


Today was a day of fun...but it was also a day for Thankfulness!

Last year on this day our lives were altered.
Our Little Lady's life was altered the most... but all of us felt the effects.
Just reading the post that I made on the 27th of Dec of last year... has me bawling again...

Thankfully our Little Lady has healed, rebounded back, and today is a healthy and happy little girl!
We also have a new little pup in our lives.
I just hope the emotional scars have healed as well as the physical scars have.

On a lighter note, we took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.
It was cute... but we over estimated how the kids felt physically.
By the time the movie was over I had made at least 6 trips to the bathroom with various kids and dh had made at least 5....
We had a few errands to run afterwards...and then came home.
The boys went right to bed.
The Little Lady still isnt feeling well... so it took a while for her to fall asleep....but she finally did and has not woken up so far.


So Thankful to be able to take this picture of our Little Lady!!!
Yes, she is a girly girl!


Daintily walking to the van!!!

Alvin! Alvin! Alvin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. We just saw the new chipmunk movie as well!

Gardenia said...

I read your last year's post. how tragic. my, you've come through it all. and so has the little lady. blessings.

veggiemom said...

Gosh! I can't believe it's been a whole year. Glad your day today was so much better than last year, even with the sickies still hanging around.

Kathy said...

I am so glad your Little Lady is doing so well. I remember reading that post last year and being in tears. We saw the Chipmunk movie today and it was pretty cute...now if I could just get All the Single Ladies out of my head I would be happy!!