Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Chubster



We FINALLY got new pics of our little lady!


It took 4 phone calls and a few emails...but finally!!!


Last month she was 18 pounds and 70 cm's long (27.6 inches)!!!

Compared to her brothers... SHE IS HUGE!!!!!


She is also cute as a button! In many of the pictures she is clapping and such! I also think in a couple pics we see two teeth! However, no hair yet! I have all kinds of hair bows...and no where to put them! Grow Hair Grow!!!!


The bad news.... no bc yet.

I've had it.

Truly have had it.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is all a flipping joke or something. Some really cruel joke.

I dont know.... just really down today. Thought for sure we would have heard something last week...but alas... we will shortly be on 3 months post pgn....and no where closer to her coming home. Just depressed.


Praying to hear something in April about our bc!!!! I'm not even going by weeks now... it's gonna have to be by the month from now on!

1 comment:

veggiemom said...

What a cutie! My fingers and toes are crossed that you finally get that BC so you can bring her home.
Kerri and Ruby