Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rainy Day

After having a few beautiful days.... Mother Nature had to kick us in the butt and remind us of where we are!

Instead of spending the day at the park as planned, it was cold, rainy, and the furnace had to be turned back on.

Instead of playing at a park though, we checked out a Chuckie Cheese that we have never been to before!!! It was actually pretty great! Very clean, seperate area's for little/big kids, and a good salad bar! The boys had a great time and our friends P & D joined us! I'm glad we have places to play inside...but damm...I'm so ready to be out and about! The zoo, the splash park, the water park, heck, even the regular park!!!!! Although... check with me in July/August... I'll be the one begging to go to McD's and CeC's due to heat and Sun!!!! But, for now... it sounds good!


I did get a couple of things done today....

I scanned the formal pics from our trip! Still waiting to get back our 2 rolls of film from the underwater camera...those should be good!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple pics of the boys from the cruise!


1 comment:

Donna said...

You are my new HERO. You went on a cruise with 3 little ones, how in the heck did you do that??? Your boys are so cute, I want to meet them this summer for sure. we need to get our little ones together! And you got your BC, YIPPEE for you!!!!! So happy!!!!

Donna