Friday, April 25, 2008

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have our PINK Slip!!!!!!!!!
Pinkity, Pink, PInk, PINK!!!!!!!!
I had to email the embassy to get it...but what the heck!
We have it!!!!!!!
*doing strange pink dance!*
Our appointment is May 6th at 7:15!!!!!
We get her visa on May 7th at 3:30!!!!!
We are leaving NEXT week!!!!
I have our plane tickets already!!!!
The boys are going with us, so trying to find a place with a suite for a reasonable price!
Sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooo much to flippin do!!!!!!!
Pack, Pack, Pack, Pack, and shop!!!!!
Such a happy day for us!!!
Hang on little Lady!!!
You're coming home!!!!!!!

5 comments:

veggiemom said...

Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!
I've been stalking your blog all day for this news.
I'm so happy for you guys! Wishing you safe and joyous travels. I can't wait to see pics of four kiddos together at home. :-)
Kerri and Ruby

Heidi said...

WOOHOO! Congrats! Wow, your heart must be racing. I am so excited for you. I love your FFF photos too.

Susie said...

Oh praise God!!! I have been hitting refresh on your blog all week! I just couldnt figure out why you had not received news of your PINK. So happy for you. Safe travels and a wonderful homecoming. Susie

Tina said...

Oh thank goodness! I've checked several times every day to see if you got pink yet. Oh and as for a suite...Casa Grande has a nice suite and an apartment. My friends stayed in the apartment and it was HUGE! Just a thought.

The M. Herndon Family said...

Congratulations! We will be at the Westin...you'll see my two boys being crazy at the pool if you end up there. Safe travels!