Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lady L is 7 months old!


Cant believe our little girl is already 7 months old!

It has been three months since we have seen her. I'm so happy that we did get new pics of her...but saddended also. I continue to hope and pray that we get our Mixco bc soon! I just keep seeing July looming in the distance....and remembering how with our younger two sons we kept saying there was NO WAY we were going to have to miss their birthday's.... and we did.

I know... we are out of pgn.... but appointments are already into March... Everything shuts down for Holy Week (also in March).... so that month is gone.... by May... if we are still waiting... I will be a complete basket case.... I know what the wait does to someone... been there... done that... have the stretched tee-shirts to prove it!!!!!!


Seriously... Mixco just needs to release these darn BC's!!!!!!!!

I have heard through the rumor mill that the embassy is supposed to be meeting with Mixco this week. If it is true...I hope they can do some good. I dont always agree with pushing one soverign nation against another...but in this case... what is done is done. Our adoptions have been approved...just file the form and amend the bc. That is all anyone is asking them to do.


Well this was supposed to be about our little lady.... I'm wondering if she is crawling, sitting, standing, or eating yet???????? So many unknowns.... what IS known though...is that this little girl is absolutly loved by many people!

No comments: