Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing Creative









Well I have been having some complaints about not enough pics on this blog.



See my camera has been rip for about a month or so.... dh finally let me buy a new one! So... I now have a NEW camera! So, it's the same camera I had before...but a new one... reason is that we bought a package deal the last time...so we have the underwater case, extra batteries, and things like that. I like the camera and such, so no big deal. Plus, I found a heck of a deal on ebay!





Other than that...uh...nothing much going on... just depressed and about to cry and then pull my hair out. You would think that after waiting 14 months and then 17 months for our sons that waiting almost 2 months for a birth certificate wouldnt bother me much. But, it does. It bothers me cuz we are out of pgn.... it bothers me cuz it would have been nice to have her home as young as possible... it bothers me cuz it is just complete bs as to why we dont have the bc yet. We are also in the posistion where folks out after us are getting ready to travel.... blech....



Although...in another respect, we are still fighting with uscis to get our approval to the nvc and then to Guatemala...so I guess in that respect, it would be nice to have that taken care of first...


Filled out my financial aid finally....gosh....that was stupid.... why cant they just take my taxes and do it??? Why re-invent the damm wheel??? Oh yea... and they expect me to pay $$$$$ myself!!! Uh....hmmmm... dh is on a fixed income... I am on a fixed income... 4 kids under 3. Yep...I should have to pay out the wazoo! Well I will know in a few days how much I am expected to pay vs what I may be able to get.... may be doing an appeal and such to lessen my load. I'm more than willing to pay loans back and such....just need to have a job in which to do so!





I also picked out my school...just waiting for our check on Friday to send in my deposit!!!! I'm pretty comfortable with my decision...and I think it will be a good fit for me!



I am petrified though.... uggg... I think about not having any free time for the next year and I want to vomit! I know it will be different....but in a way, I like having SOME time... I know I may have an hour here and there...but it really feels like the end of an era or something! This coming from someone who used to work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 6 months at a time! Stupid I know....but I've just really been getting worked up about the studying and the time committments that are going to be expected of me. I read too many books!!!





Well... need to work on some scrapbooking! Getting there... getting there slowly...but making progress!!!

No comments: