Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fail


january is almost over.
This is the reason I dont make resolutions.
There are 2 things I have managed to accomplish this month.
I have gone to class and I have blogged.
I have failed miserably at being a better mom...
Failed at being a wife
Failed at being a better student
Failed to cook more and eat out less....
on
and
on.
Tonight it all seemed to come to a head.
It seems that I am so busy I dont know if I am coming or going.
I have mixed up more dates than I care to admit...
Things kinda all collided tonight...and the aftermath is not pretty.
I didnt mean for this blog to take such a negative tone....
but...
It's part of my life.
Life is not always pretty.
Life is not always positive and happy.
Life sucks sometimes...
and right now...
seems mine sucks just a little bit extra right now.
Praying that February is better.
It has to be...
otherwise the people with the huggy coats are gonna show up at my door.

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

I'm saying a little prayer for you right at this very minute. hang in there. you can snap out of it!!! :) february is going to rock !

veggiemom said...

:-(
Sorry things are tough right now. Hugs and good thoughts coming your way!

Kathy said...

Hope things are better! January is a truly sucky month.