Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whew...Wednesday....


Had a great introduction to Professional Responsibility today!
However, I just finished my readings for tomorrow.
I am on call in two classes tomorrow, next Tuesday, and next Thursday!
So, doing extra careful readings.... but I'm enjoying it!
I'm actually going to bed early tonight... tomorrow is going to be way too long.
4 classes... I begin at 10:30 and I am done at 8:10...
I used to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week....
yet it seems spending that much time in class is more taxing....
maybe I was just better at the physical work than the mental work!

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

PR was a fun class. well, I had a fun professor though. family law was ok too, though I knew I'd never want to go into that practice. glad you are starting off the semester with some classes you like.