Friday, January 15, 2010

Oops!


So.... dh and I thought we had hockey tickets for tonight....
We had a sitter....
We were on the way down to the game...when dh wanted me to make sure of when the game began....
The first clue something was wrong was not being able to find today's date on the schedule....
yes.... it was last night....
While I was in evidence....and on our way home.... our tickets were sitting there not being used.
I wrote down the date twice... and I wrote it wrong both times...
Talk about being scattered brained!!!!!
Lucky for us, we didnt pay much for the tickets....
so... since we already had someone watching the kids... why waste a perfectly good night???
Had a fantastic dinner at Outback!
(am obsessed with their blue-cheese chopped salads!!!!)
Then went and shot some pool and threw some darts.
Home now...and exhausted!
The mind wants to play...but the body demands rest!


2 comments:

Lund7 said...

Sorry you missed the game! Sounds like you made the most of the night out anyways! I got a gift card for OutBack. I'll have to try that salad when we got there!

Gardenia said...

ooops is right, but sounds like you had a pretty good alternative date instead!