Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time for some new clothes...

We went to church today.
I had to get some nice shirts for the boys to wear...so I also got them some undershirts aka "wifebeaters" for them to wear under their button down shirts....
I knew my boys had been having some growing going on...but really... I had NO idea!

They took their dress shirts off while en route to breakfast from church...
I let them go in the restaurant with just their wifebeaters on...
I shouldnt have...
Their bellies were completely hanging out!!!
I swear these just fit them!


Havin fun wrestling on the stairs!


Yes...that is how K looked at breakfast...
*embarrassed*


My two muscle men!!!

and yes... they are gettin new shirts... this week!

3 comments:

Lund7 said...

Wow! They are really growing! They look cute in their muscle shirts still!

Gardenia said...

sweet pics. your boys are getting big. my girlie is outgrowing her clothes so fast too.

nora said...

Love those cutie tummies!