Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Visiting the Grandparents!


My parents had spent the past couple of days with us as they were down here for my Uncle's funeral.
They went home today...
Right before they were ready to leave, they asked if they could take a couple of the kids with them.
Well... the two older boys were in school...so that left F and the Little Lady.
I had the two of them packed in about 15 mins!

All the kids love to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
They get spoiled like crazy and my parents live on a lake...so there is an extra bonus especially during the summer!

With only 2 kids for the rest of the week...it almost feels relaxing around here!
Dh and I have actually been able to watch tv together tonight...which is something we dont get to do very much!
Of course, I do miss my little ones....
So, my mom and dad keep me updated with pictures!


The Little Lady snowflake at Menards!


F being funny for Grandpa!

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

cuties!

veggiemom said...

Looks like they're having a great time!