Sunday, January 24, 2010


Well I can now sleep knowing that it will be the Saints v. the Colts in the Super Bowl!
I am a PackerBacker...so I just couldnt see rooting for the Vikes...no matter who the traitor QB was...

We had a very lazy Sunday round here...
I did absolutely NO reading whatsoever... which means I will be reading sun up to sun down tomorrow...
My dh is sick now...and I have a sick little guy in bed with me also....
I think I am fighting something off also....that or I am just plain tired... enjoyed my 3rd day in a row with a nap... pure bliss!
I love my naps!
*laughs*
The kids crab at having to take a nap...and I beg for one... although I've always been a sleeper.
I think 2 of my kids are also sleepers.... but the other kids wake them up.
I would love to have a house with more bedrooms...that way each kids could have their own...however, I dont see how we could have a 6 bedroom house! *laughs*
Maybe one day!
A girl's gotta dream right?

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

that was an exciting game last night. we are bears fans so couldn't root for the vikings either. Favre sure got beat up. wonder if this will be his last season.

Mark and Shawna said...

Well I am a VIKING fan...
I don't think Farve was a traitor...Green Bay didn't want him anymore...and he wanted to play. It was a good close game even if we did loose. I think Farve is now done for good. I can understand Denise why you liked him before. I didn't when he was in GB, but when he came to MN, I had reservations...but the more I got to know him I think he is genuine. Anyway...now I want the COLTS to win....Hope you and your family are on the mend soon. We had that stuff here too...Not fun...

Unknown said...

I think I am getting that sickness too. I have that tickle in my nose, it sucks